We can offer full or part time contracts to suit you, enabling you to work as few or as many hours as you wish or your lifestyle allows. All we ask is that you are a resident on the island, speak fluent English, have a good telephone manner, are self motivated and are reliable. In return, we will support you with a brand new, comfortable working environment and all the training and data you need to allow you to succeed. The rest is down to you, the more committed you are and the more hours you work, the more money you are likely to earn. So, what’s the catch..?
Absolutely nothing. The GE Club is an exciting proposition for like-minded professionals to meet and network together as well as to receive exclusive investment opportunities. Being a new organisation, we are relatively unknown and are actively looking to increase membership to the future benefit of our members and success of the Club. We therefore need people like you to spread the word and encourage new people to join the GE Club, as a wider network of contacts creates more opportunities for members. In this respect your remuneration will be very much be results orientated.
If you are up for a challenge and have the drive and ambition to realise your earning potential, why not pick up the phone and give us a call today on: 663 931 796 or you can email us at: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can click here to visit our Facebook page and leave your contact details either as a comment or by sending us a message and we will get back to you asap.
Background to the GE Club
The GE Club was founded in 2012 specifically for high net worth individuals and investors, its main purpose being to enable its members to meet and interact with like-minded professionals and receive exclusive investment opportunities not available elsewhere. The GE Club organises interesting sporting and social events throughout the year for members to enjoy as well as network. Rather than impersonal seminars at hotels, we promote activities where members can interact, share experiences and, most importantly, enjoy themselves in a relaxed environment away from office pressures, while also making useful contacts, good friends and perhaps getting involved in some exciting investment opportunities.
Interested in becoming a member…?
Alternatively, you may have read this article and be interested in becoming a member of the GE Club yourself..? If so, we would be delighted to make contact with you, just give us a call on: 663 931 796 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and our Membership Secretary will get back to you.
Here are a few details about what membership to the GE Club can offer you:
– Exclusive access to seminars, lunches and sporting events both in the UK and abroad.
– Networking with other members and sharing their experiences as well as having some fun. Meet like-minded Professionals whether that be at a business networking event or a social event. Come and join other members with similar interests.
– Your own Personal Club Executive – on hand to help
– Partnership affiliations – once you’re a member there’s pretty much everything for everyone – make use of our contacts and add to them if you like – all you need to do is ask.
– There are no intrusive questions about your personal and financial circumstances. We believe you have a right to keep your personal information to yourself – therefore we won’t ask.
– Invitations to exclusive events. The GE Club will invite you to exclusive events around the World. Whether they be business networking events in Geneva or simply events for fun such as the Monaco Grand Prix viewed from the luxury of a superyacht in Monaco Harbour. These won’t be free but they will be exclusive.
– The opportunity to present your own business ideas. The GE Club will discuss your business funding ideas with you and subject to meeting the Club’s strict criteria will put the ideas forward to the Club Members.
– Investment returns guaranteed by HMRC. Guaranteed returns of 30% within 6 months underwritten by HMRC.
– Investments underwritten by HMRC. HMRC will underwrite in excess of 60% of your investment subject to certain qualification criteria.
– Free membership provided you take part in any of the Club activities offered over a 12 month period.
For more information visit: www.thegeclub.com.