Since 1973, Roqueta has reported on many aspects of the life and times on our favourite Mediterranean Rock, Menorca.
Roqueta is always keen to promote the characteristics of the island, the countryside, walking, food and wine, local produce and to include articles about history or interesting details about Menorca. Roqueta also has lots of information about what’s on throughout the seasons.
The magazine is available to subscribe to digitally online or available at many stockists throughout the island.
ROQUETA MAGAZINE SALES OUTLETS:
Also available across the whole Island in supermarkets, newsagents, tobacconists.
- Age Concern (Mahon Poligon )
- Binipreu (Mahon Poligon )
- Ca’n Dulce (Sant Climent)
- Cats in Need
- Cricket Club
- Bar Delfin (Es Castell)
- Es Bosc
- Golf Club
- Hiper Centro (Mahon Poligono
- Jovimar (Alaior)
- MC Property Management (Playa Fornells)
- Proxim (Cala Llonga)
- Supermarket Villalonga (Sant Climent)
- Vodafone (Mahon Port)
- Xoroi Supermarket (Cala’n Porter)